Fire Ridge is a public golf course with the conditions, amenities and customer service of a private country club. The course has received numerous awards, including being nominated “Best New Public Course” in 1995 by Golf Digest. Recently, awarded a 4 Star rating from Golf Digest Places to Play in 2000-2002. The course was carved out of rolling hills and wooded terrain. Six ponds and some marshy areas come into play throughout the course. It is a International Audubon
Sanctuary golf course property. Fire Ridge was the qualifying site for the the PGA Tour’s Greater Milwaukee Open in 2002 and will be in 2003.
In just the past few years Fire Ridge Golf
Club has received Awards from:
- 2002 & 2001: 4-Star rated by Golf Digest's 'Places to Play'
- 2002 - 1995: A certified International Audubon Sanctuary golf course
- 2002: Ranked in Wisconsin's Top 20 "Toughest Courses"
- 1997: American Society of Landscape Architects
- 1995: Golf Digest's 'Best New Golf Courses
Special Rates: (All season: includes cart)
Early Bird Rates:
$39.00 Monday - Thursday (before 9:a.m.)
$39.00 Every Day! (after 3:30 p.m.)
Great Regular Rates: (All season: includes cart)
$49.00 Monday - Thursday
Premium Annual Membership:
- 1,500 for an individual, plus tax
- $3000 for a couple, plus tax;
- Add a junior for $750; additional juniors $500.
- All Annual Memberships include: Unlimited golf on
the 4-Star Golf Digest rated, Audubon International Sanctuary golf course;
20% off pro shop merchandise; Member account charging privileges; Locker Room and Personal Locker;
3 week member reservation window; 3 guest passes.
- No monthly dues, No food and beverage requirements, No assessments
Fire Ridge Golf Club at 1-262-375-2444
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information. You can also visit their web site at http://www.fireridgegc.com/index.cfm
Fire Ridge Golf Club
2241 Highway W
Grafton, WI 53024
Phone: (262) 375-2444